A nutricosmetic supplement that helps recondition, regenerate and protect the skin.
Targets skin regeneration from within. Regular use helps to protect the skin from environmental damage and fight signs of ageing. Ensures an improved overall skin quality and a general feeling of wellbeing.
Suitable for all skin types
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper, Vitamin C and Vitamin E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation and to maintenance of normal connective tissue
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• Biotin, Niacin and Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and normal mucous membranes
• Vitamin C, Copper and Vitamin B6 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
• Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
• Biotin, Niacin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin, Thiamin, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Recommended daily intake 1 capsule twice daily with water.
• Guards skin against fine lines, wrinkles and premature skin aging.
• Helps to normalize skin pigmentation.
• Stimulates collagen & elastin synthesis.
• Re-establishes normal skin functions.
• Enriched with vitamins to help keep the skin healthy.
Collagen Hydrolysate (45,5%), Gelatine (Capsule), Ascorbic Acid, Grape Seed Extract (9,1%), D-α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Anti-caking Agent Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Coenzyme Q10 (0,7%), Copper Gluconate, Cyanocobalamin, Colouring Agent Titanium Dioxide (Capsule), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Anti-caking Agent Siliciumdioxide, D-Biotin
NB! Delivery is available in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland
If you order goods from the online store, you can come and get them yourself, order delivery to the post office or use the courier service.
Delivery is from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00.